If you want your people walking out of your next event ready to get their brave on, oozing with new ideas, and inspired to get into serious action, then you need to bring in Carol.
Carol’s most requested presentations
Whether given as standalone workshops, breakout sessions, or bundled with her keynote, “Get Your BRĀV On!” these workshops offer a deep dive into specific elements of Brave Leadership and how to show up as your bravest self at home and at work.
*As every audience, and every event, is unique, these presentations can be customised to fit your specific needs and delivered as a keynote address or more interactive breakout session or workshop.
BRĀV Communication: How to Speak Up and Communicate Your Way to The Top!
Effective Communication Strategies for Female Leaders
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your communication. Perhaps a bit of a bold statement, and yet it’s true. Effective communication for female leaders is no longer a beneficial skill, it’s an essential one.
In this session, you will learn how to both demonstrate and demand respect, regardless of your audience. You will understand how and when it pays to be assertive, and what assertiveness looks like. And you will uncover key techniques to ensure you are able to engage in powerful, courageous conversations across different personalities, cultures, and generations.
Brave communication is not always easy, and yet it is what you need if you want to stand out and get noticed as the leader you are.
- Gain valuable insights into your own communication habits, as well as how to leverage an understanding of all other communication styles
- Learn how to craft your communications according to your audience and desired outcomes
- Discover the truths about how messages are being interpreted, and how to optimise communication across various channels
- Understand the differences between passive, assertive, and aggressive communication, and when to utilize each
- Explore the key active listening techniques that will positively impact your conversations and relationships in and out of the workplace.
BRĀV Presence: Elevate Your Executive Presence and Get Noticed as The Leader You Are
Effective Ways to Elevate Executive Presence for female leaders
It’s been said confidence is the most attractive thing a woman can wear. It is also what will take you to the next level in both your professional career as well as your personal life. And, sometimes it’s not about waiting to feel confident, sometimes it’s about choosing to be brave. It’s time for high potential female leaders to take up space, to use their voice, and to claim their seat at the table.
When you are fully comfortable in your own skin, you exude poise, power, and presence. You demand attention and respect. And you attract whatever it is you want into your life.
In this session you will learn simple strategies and applicable techniques to elevate all aspects of your executive presence.
- Discover practical, tangible tools to boost your bravery and elevate your presence
- Explore what it means to stand up for yourself – being authentically assertive versus haughtily aggressive
- Uncover 7 simple strategies to show up more powerfully and make a greater impact with any audience
- Learn how to become the trusted go-to expert and consistently make a positive impression on all those around you
- Understand why being YOU will always give you the winning advantage
BRĀV Connection: How to Build Instant and Meaningful Relationships with Colleagues and Stakeholders
Effective Relationship Building Skills for Female Leaders
Today more than ever, it is imperative to build trust and real connection with all stakeholders - both internal and external - in your work environment. So just what does it take?
Trusting relationships are the gateway to creating a more effective and enjoyable workplace and play a key role in contributing to your overall success. It’s not enough anymore to merely 'get along’ - when you learn how to build authentic, meaningful relationships, everybody wins.
- Discover what it takes to authentically connect with all those around you, and how it gives you the winning advantage
- Identify the powerful difference between connecting with PEOPLE versus connecting with COLLEAGUES
- Gain a deeper understanding as to your language of appreciation, as well as those you work with
- Explore the P.L.A.I.S.I.R. technique to effectively learning (and remembering!) people's names
- Learn the pillars of trust, and understand how to apply them to create deeper, more meaningful relationships with all stakeholders
BRĀV Negotiation: How to Get What You Want (and deserve!)
Effective Negotiation Skills for Female Leaders
35% of women have never negotiated for anything within their professional lives.
It is a skill that is both underused, and underrated. When women learn strategies to be brave enough to use their voice and ask for what they want, what they need, and what they deserve, they get ahead. They also gain greater respect, are more influential in their relationships, and get noticed as the leader they are.
Research has shown those who engage in negotiation tactics beginning early on in their careers not only get further, faster - they also earn significantly more than those who do not. And negotiation exists beyond the meeting rooms, it is also a powerful tool to experience more fulfilment in your personal life.
- Understand why negotiation skills are imperative to becoming a more effective and influential leader
- Discover strategies to be able to engage in courageous conversations and ask for what you want and deserve
- Learn proven negotiation techniques, and why it is even more important for women to employ them
- Explore how to demand respect without coming across as disrespectful
- Practice in real-time a simulated negotiation
BRĀV Presentations: How to Feel at Ease Up Front (In front of any audience)
Effective Ways to Master Your Presentation Skills for Female Leaders
Whether delivering a talk to your department, your direct boss, or to external stakeholders, presentation skills are an essential part of your leadership capabilities.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn what it takes to create and deliver a powerful presentation. You will build your confidence and connection in front of any audience, and ensure your content is both relevant and sticky.
- Discover tangible tools to boost your confidence at the front of any room, for any audience
- Learn the necessary elements to build your powerful presentation
- Explore the fool-proof formula to create your perfect outline, every time
- Craft your attention-grabbing opening and your ovation-worthy close
- Understand why speaker authenticity increases audience connectivity